How to Make Low Fat and Low Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies!

 

Ingredients:

1 Package of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Devil’s Food Premium Cake Mix

3 Large Eggs

¾ Cup Water

½ Cup Coconut Oil

Half of 1 large Avocado

2 Tablespoons Earth Balance Original Vegan Butter

¼ Cup Macadamia Milk (Almond, Soy, or Coconut Milk are great options too!)

1 (12oz) Jar Creamy Smooth Peanut Butter

½ Cup Splenda (Stevia works great here as well)

 

Recipe:

Mix together your cake mix, eggs, water, and coconut oil in an electric mixer until all ingredients are well blended. (About 2 minutes) Using a small ice cream scoop (about 2 tablespoons) scoop batter onto baking sheet and spread batter into small circles. Leave 2 inches between each pie & Bake for 7-9 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool.

Next, mix together your Peanut Butter, Avocado, Splenda, Macadamia Milk & Vegan Butter in an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Place the Peanut Butter filling into a zip lock bag and cut the tip off one end. Now comes the fun part! Fill each pie with the peanut butter filling as much or as little as your heart desires. Top with Sugar free Chocolate Syrup for extra chocolatey goodness! Enjoy

I love chocolate, donuts, cookies, cupcakes, and sugary sweets too don’t get me wrong but in moderation. Everything that I eat is in moderation. I live by the 80/20 rule, if you eat clean, natural, whole foods, 80% of the time the other 20% of the time you can enjoy your favorite foods. If you do not enjoy the foods that you eat chances are you won’t have success sustaining a healthy lifestyle in the long run. Find something that you love, enjoy and have a passion for. Don’t shy away from food! The possibilities are endless with nutrition; don’t be afraid to try new things! Find that balance.

Need Help Getting Rid Of That Stubborn Fat?

For tasty fresh recipe ideas sign up for my upcoming E-book and be one of the first to get a copy when it gets released! For meal plan Inquiries, workouts, or to chat about your goals email me directly SADALAVELLE@GMAIL.COM or visit https://sadalavelle.com/fitness-programs/for 30% off your FIRST Fitness Program with me!