10 Incredibly Easy Healthy Snacks!
Healthy Snacks are a great way to hit those extra macros throughout the day that you may be missing. So what types of snacks are healthy? When should you have snacks? Snacks should be something to keep you satisfied in between your meals. I would recommend having 2-3 snacks throughout the day in between your set meals for the day. Just remember snacks are not meals and you should not be reliant only on snacks. Here are some healthy simple snacks that are great if you are incredibly busy and on the go or just to add into your daily meals! The simpler the better!
- Nuts (Almonds, Pistachios, low sodium or no sodium.)
- Fruit (Blueberries, Strawberries, Bananas)
- Hummus with Sliced Bell peppers
- Cottage Cheese (You can add tomatoes or bell peppers for some crunch)
- Greek Yogurt (Nonfat, you can add chia seeds, flax seeds, or a touch of your favorite stevia flavor would be amazing)
- Protein smoothies (Quick & Tasty Recipe: 1 Scoop of Protein Powder, 1 Teaspoon Flax Seeds, ¼ Cup Blueberries, Mix with water & Blend, Blend Blend!)
- Turkey Jerky
- Tuna Salad (Use Healthy Fats instead of Mayo like Coconut oil, add in avocado, bell peppers & tomatoes! New blog on my favorite Healthy Fats will be on my Website later this week! Stay Tuned!)
- Black Bean Dip with Veggies
- Smoked Salmon Spring Roll with Feta Cheese, Red onions, Avocado & light Pesto
Don’t deprive your body from calories and essential nutrients. Your diet should be tailored to you and your goals. If you are looking to gain muscle don’t be afraid to eat more, if you want to lost weight don’t make the mistake of eating nothing at all. I hope these tips help!
Need Help Getting Rid Of That Stubborn Fat?
Need help putting together a meal plan to kick start your metabolism into a high gear? Need guidance on how to work out and what workouts will tone and sculpt your body? Email me at SADALAVELLE@GMAIL.COM or visit https://sadalavelle.com/fitness-programs for 30% off your FIRST fitness program with me! Love you always!